Friday, July 25, 2008

The Children's Museum

I love spending time with my kids. Because of the daycare prices for 2 in Bellevue are so outrageously expensive I have been granted these early years of their life the opportunity to watch them learn and grow. I love every single minute I get to spend with them. Lucky for us we get into the Children's Museum for free. We were going to go to the zoo (we get free tickets there as well!) but it was so hot we decided for the Children's Museum instead. Afterward we went to the big fountain in the middle of the Seattle Center. Austin loved it, even though he wouldn't get wet. Aidan screamed bloody murder. He didn't even want to be on top, no where near the water. He cried until we left! I went fishing and caught myself an Austin......
And an Aidan too!
Driving the fire engine!
Dressing up as bears in the cave.
Going sailing :)

No comments: