Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Aidan turns 2!

Noooooo! My little boy is growing up.... but he will always be my baby. We had his 2nd bday at Crossroads park. My mom couldn't make it and neither could Chase's parents or Gamma Jim and Gamma Cindy. I was worried no one would come, but as always it turned out great. My Aunt Janelle and Aunt Jan came and they brought them bikes. It was a great surprise. The boys LOVE them.
Gamma Jean brought the bubbles that are always such a hit. Nate and Aidan had a great time with the bubble wands.


Aidan opening up presents
Auntie Leighlee
The candy necklaces were a huge hit!
Aidan on his new bike!
Austin on his



The WALL-E cake. They hadn't seen the movie yet but I let the boys watch movie trailers on the computer. Aidan was so excited when he picked out the cake earlier in the week. For days I got to hear. "Mommy WALL-E cake"
WALL-E
Eve
Austin snacking on the candy necklace



1 comment:

Furuya Family said...

Hey Jess! Great pics. Sorry we couldnt make it. Glad they loved the bikes My Mom and Jenelle bought them! I heard all about it. So fun!