Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Potty Time

Okay so I don't have any pics of this memory but last night Aidan pee'd in the potty. He has been watching me try to teach Austin and he decided that he wanted to try too. So why I was getting Austin back in his diaper and jammies I took his off and let him sit. I couldn't beleive he peed right away too! He was so proud of himself. His big brother was proud of him too.
Another funny story, Austin hasn't wanted anything to do with the potty for the last couple of months. Then the other day, the boys were playing out on the deck. They had been quiet for a couple of minutes so I went outside to find Austin had taken his potty outside, pulled his pants down removed his diaper and was going potty! He is my little nature man! LOL Again sooooo proud of himself.

No comments: