I have been so busy with school, I don't have much time do do fun stuff on the computer like work on the boys's blog. The camera has lots of pics just waiting to be downloaded but I took a couple with my camera today and thought I would post them.

Austin just home from school.... Aidan misses him so much while he is at school that he follows him around for a couple hours as his little clone.

We went to the Crossroads Community Center today with Nate and his mom. Aidan liked the pink bike, he just couldn't reach the peddles.

Again with the pink?????

Austin's first ride on a 2 wheeler! He was in heaven. He spotted it first thing and stayed on it the entire time. He was so proud of himself. He accidently bumped into a little girl and said sorry but I got the evil eye from the mom..... Toughen up girls...the boys are back in town! LOL
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, you are too funny. They boys are back in town...watch out! Love it.
Post a Comment