Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Because I was trying to catch pictures so fast, some of them turned out blurry. I didnt want to miss the moment waiting the 30 secinds it takes to get it focus... Here is Aidan's 12 inch fish! He was so proud!
Aidan and his net....fish bacteria and all! Nice Meanwhile I am thinking why does a fiswh farm NOT have a frickin sink and soap......I mean for real....I know your manly men, but HELLO!!!!!



Aidans first catch ever...it was so big he needed some help carrying it






Do you see what is in that net???? That my friends is DINNER!

Look at Auntie Val getting right in there in the dirt and bacteria!




Here fishy fishy fishy fishy


Check out that bad boy! (the fish, not the child)







Hottie McNaughty in action!!!!


Me and you goin fishing in the dark.........

I cant even begin the put into words what my Aunt and Uncle have done for these boys. I love them dearly from the bottom of my heart.... So do the boys"I'm gunna catch me somethin"

I swear since we went an hour before closing that these fish had been fed already.... They were sooooo not interested in out little bait on a hook




Baiting the hooks!


No comments: