Monday, July 27, 2009

Aidan's 3rd Birthday

I was pretty busy at the party to get a lot of pics but luckily Uncle Tom had his camera and took awesome pics and I know my dad must have taken some great ones too~ After the party Auntie Leighlee AKA ALisha and Christian....Alisha was there the day Aidan was born at the hospital even when I was getting ready for my c-section and sooooo thankfully for telling everyone everything I said while on my Morphine drip. Love ya girl!
Me and my Aunt who I dont think has missed a single bday party either.

Are we just pretending we are not stressed keeping and eye on all the kids in the water?


My brother and his new gal Kate



Me and baby Alex! Thank you Stacy for coming to the party.....play date soon!





Cute couple....




Emily and Aidan.... Emily is awesome and brought awesome present! Hope to see you soon!














Aidan opens Bumble bee!








Uncle Dave creating the perfect cake. We ordered a Nascar cake but it came with fake little plastic cars so he went to 6 stores til we found the ones we needed for the PERFECT cake.





Aidan blowing out his candle



Go Jimmy Johnson!















Kyle crashes into the wall






Aidan playing in the mud.... ALL BOY!





Cousin Evelyn






These noodles were 99 cents and the biggest hit at the party!

















My cute Austin














ummmm sun is in my eyes mom



















1 comment:

Chase the Elf Slayer said...

Aidan I am sorry that I wasnt at your bday but ill make it up to you . we will have our own party and have fun with papa chuck and nana gail

love u forever

daddy