Aidan Chillin
Aidan is spending some alone time trying to figure out big brother's diji.
My Grandma let the boys pick out a toy in the store..Not a lot of toy stores up in farms country so we ended up at True Value which amazingly enough has a lot of toys. A lot of John Deers stuff. No matter what toys we tried to interest Austin in, he kept coming back to farm thing. I spent an hour putting it together and they broke it in 2 minutes.
Aidan checking out the instructions...love it!
Cake making!
Share with Grandma...the funny story about the cake was that we got it as a gift with frosting and candles. I didn't want to bake it so I told Austin to bring it to Grandmas :) Uncle Tom and Aunt Val were coming up later in the weekend and so Austin decided it was for Uncle Tom's Birthday which in no way was coming up soon. But we saved it for him and celebrated his bday for Austin.




No comments:
Post a Comment