Today Gamma Debbie came over and took care of the boys cause Mommy had an appt. She usually comes on Tuesdays and Austin is at school. Today she got 2 boys! Happy Gamma Debbie. So this time she takes them to the store and buys them extremely loud cars! Last time was Ice cream and MnMs and the time before that was HUGE TRUCKS that take up a lot of room... Can you say "Getting back at me?" Anyways the boys were so loud in the kitchen with their new trucks all day I decided we would take a walk.. It was so much easier when they were little and stayed in the stroller, now I want them to get tired but I hate having them walk on the sidewalks... I used to kinda walk sideways (my friends would tell me I would walk into them instead of walking straight) okay well they inherited it from me...they kept walking off the sidewalk... so just thought I would give an update (I tend not to write much on my blog) like some of the other mommies...
Here are the boys in their hoodies...

Austin in the hood...

Aidan on our walk...Note the teeth. His front tooth got chipped in Sept... I wish insurance covered costmetic dental work....but aparently there is no harm done... If you ask him though he says... "Austin did it!"
No comments:
Post a Comment