Monday, June 16, 2008
Happy Father's Day
Aidan eating cheese and dip on daddy's day
Don't ask why he likes to dip his cheese? If it's healthy and he's eating...why not?
Austin made this for daddy at his Stepping Stones class he just started.
Austin made this one in his preschool class
He was so excited to show us he wrote his name
We went to Gampa Tony's for a BBQ. Gamma Jean bought Aidan some new rubber boots! He had spilt a slurpy all over himself so boots and a diaper would have to do.
Blowing bubbles
Austin helping him out
Daddy and Austin

Austin, Aidan and cousin Sam taking a break (lasted 30 seconds!)
Okay so we took the boys to a car show in Bothell. They were so tired as it was and I bought them tickets for a train ride before I saw how long the line was. We could come back at anytime and ride the train when it wasn't so busy and they were getting really cranky. When we left with "no train" Austin wasn't having it! I finally got his mind off of it when we stopped at 7-11 and I let them make their first slurpies! They were so excited.
Od course Aidan spilt all of his...thus the boots outfit


Sam blowing Bubbles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment