Friday, February 15, 2008
Dizzys
The summer before 7th grade my best friend Stacy and I were like 2 peas in a pod. We ruled our neighborhood and had the best time. I have some of the craziest memories of that summer. We hooked back up on myspace and turns out we both have little ones now. Aidan and I met Stacy and Sydney and then went to Dizzie's Play Bus....
Aidan jumping on the trampoline.
Sydney doing some shopping!
Supermarket demolition derby! lol
Don't tell daddy that mommy dressed you up like a princess!
Aidan and Sydney checking eachother out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We totally ruled the neighborhood, or at least we thought we did anyway. That was a great summer. Ahh memories. We've had a great time with you guys, looking forward to our next meetup! I really need to find the Fred Meyer photo booth picture of us! It's hilarious. See you soon.
Post a Comment